- Original Owner
- Blazedell (Blaisdell) & Gerlach
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 17,000 bushels corn
History and Notes
- 1868, Dec 10 Arrived Cleveland, but unable to enter port due to snow storm.
- 1874, Jul Damaged by lightning, Lake St. Clair.
- 1875 New deck.
- 1875, Jun Capsized Bar Point, Lake Erie, with stone.
- 1879, Oct 23 Aground Buffalo; towed to Buffalo for repairs.
- 1882, late Sep Dismasted Lake Michigan; towed to St. Joseph, MI for repairs.
- 1885, Fall Collided with schooner THOMAS HOWLAND off Skillagalee, MI.
- 1885, Jun 24 Tied up at Sheboygan, WI on libel by owners of THOMAS HOWLAND.
- 1886 Towed by OREGON.
- 1913, Sep 17 Destroyed.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID