- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1856 Enrolled Lewiston, NY.
- 1859 Enrolled Chicago, IL & Buffalo, NY.
- 1859, Oct 20 Collision with scow in Strait Cut, Lake Michigan, coal laden; repaired.
- 1861, Apr Aground Point au Pelee, Lake Erie; released.
- 1863 Owned Griffin & McDonald, Buffalo.
- 1863, Nov 12 Reported ashore on South Manitou, Lake Michigan, cargo wheat.
- 1864 Repaired.
- 1864 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1864 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1865 Owned W.H. Ingram, Buffalo.
- 1866 Owned W.T. Richmond, Buffalo; repaired.
- 1867, May Aground on reef near Buffalo with railroad iron.
- 1868 232.04 gross tons; owned Buffalo party; referred to as a schooner.
- 1869, Jul Damaged by collision at Buffalo.
- 1869, Oct 18 Sunk, Lake Erie.
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID