- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
history and notes
- 1875, Sep Ashore Port Austin Reef, Lake Huron.
- 1877, May 8 Owned Helon B. Allen, East Saginaw, MI.
- 1878, May 8 Owned E.F. Gould, et.al., Carrolton, MI.
- 1884, Mar 18 Owned James & Edward Donely, East Saginaw.
- 1886, Apr 10 Owned William E. Donely - executor for estate of James & Mrs. James Donely, East Saginaw.
- 1890, Mar 21 Owned Jerome B., A., Charles Sheldon & John Bay, East Saginaw.
- 1894, Aug 3 Rebuilt as steambarge, tonnage unchanged.
- 1896, Mar 14 Owned Christ Schlatterer & Fred Stein, Saginaw.
- 1898, Oct 26 Ashore near Oscoda, Michigan, crew rescued by Tawas Point Lifesaving Service.
- 1899, Sep 16 Documents surrendered Port Huron, vessel abandoned as a wreck.
- 1900, Jul 6 Raised by Boyton & Thompson Wrecking Company, taken to Port Huron, MI.
- 1901, May 15 Rebuilt at Port Huron, new deck, refastened, recaulked top sides & repaired; owned C.L. Boyton, agent for A.F. Dudgeon, Ashland, WI.
- 1905, Oct 19 Owned John Mc Kerchy, Detroit.
- 1908, Apr 18 Owned John D. Baker, Detroit.
- 1908, Apr 20 Owned Effie, William & John Baker, Detroit.
- 1909, Jun 30 Documents surrendered Detroit, vessel abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID