- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 58 25/95
History and Notes
- 1840 Rebuilt at Wellington Square, 100 ton top sail schooner, renamed CANADA.
- 1848, Dec 1 Wrecked near Port Hope in Gale, 6 lives lost, cargo salt.
- 1849, May 31 Owned C. Thompson, Toronto, ONT.
- 1852 In Lake Erie lumber trade, listed as a scow.
- 1853 Repaired
- 1853, Jun 20 Report of loss below Dickinson's Landing, Lake Erie; owned Mr. Hunt, Chatham, or Charles Hunt, Windsor, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID