- 18' 6"
- 7' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 161 80/95
History and Notes
- 1833, Oct Launched.
- 1834, Apr 25 Enrolled Buffalo, owned William F.P. Taylor, et al, Buffalo.
- 1835, Oct Collided with schooner HENRY between Conneaut, OH & Erie, PA.
- 1836 First steamer to navigate Saginaw River; took settlers to Fort Saginaw.
- 1836, May 10 Collided wtih steamboat NORTH AMERICA, Conneaut, Lake Erie.
- 1838 On government survey for construction of lighthouses etc., Lake Michigan.
- 1839, May 20 Enrolled Detroit; owned William Brewster, et al, Detroit.
- 1839 Green Bay - Mackinac run.
- 1842 Laid up in ownership dispute.
- 1843, Dec 8 Enrolled Detroit, owned Matthew Gooding, et al, Detroit.
- 1844, Apr Rebuilt; Detroit - Buffalo run; owned Detroit.
- 1846 Buffalo, Dunkirk & Barcelona, NY run.
- 1847, Jun 4 Ran aground Sturgeon Reef, Dunkirk, NY, Lake Erie; heavy damage; taken to Buffalo.
- 1849 Enrolled Detroit.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Michigan Pioneer & Historical Collections
- Lytle List
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID