history and notes
- 1844, Oct 8 Driven on bank of breakwater at Erie, PA.
- 1844, Oct 24 Released from repairing.
- 1847, Aug 13 Collided with steamer SARATOGA on Lake Erie between Erie & Buffalo, NY.
- 1848 Homeport Port Dover, ONT.
- 1853, Aug 26 Damaged in gale, Lake Ontario.
- 1855, Nov Cargo wheat damaged in gale, Lake Ontario.
- 1856, Nov Aground Port Colborne, ONT with lumber.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID