- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1849, Aug 27 Registered Montreal; owned David L. McPherson, et al, Montreal.
- 1849, Sep Left Toledo with cargo corn & oats for Halifax, NS.
- 1849, Dec Returned to Toledo from Halifax; cargo of mackerel & salt; first round trip for Lake vessel.
- 1854 Owned Holcomb, et al, Kingston; large repairs.
- 1858, Apr Collision with barque ADRIATIC, Port Colborne, ONT, Lake Erie.
- 1862, Sep Stranded Pigeon Island, Lake Ontario.
- 1863 Owned Wm. R. Taylor, Kingston; strengthened, large repairs.
- 1868 Owned A. Fitzgerald, Oswego; official # US10903; readmeasured 173.96 gross tons.
- 1872, Aug 30 Collided with pier Oswego, NY, Lake Ontario, grounded.
- 1879 Owned S. Fraser, Oswego.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID