- Original Owner
- Isaac S. Smith et al
- Ownership Notes
- Robert McPherson, William A. Bird, NY & John Blair, OH.
- Sail Number Masts
- 83' 11"
- 23' 4"
- 9' 1"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 156 93/95
History and Notes
- 1832, Jun 29 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1833, May 22 Owned William F. Porter Taylor, Buffalo et al.
- 1834 Ran on Eagle Line.
- 1836, Jun 22 Owned John L. Kimberly, Sheldon Thompson et al, Buffalo District.
- 1837, Jul 11 Owned John Pease et al, Buffalo.
- 1839, May 23 Capsized near Cleveland, OH, Lake Erie with pig iron; crew rescued by schooner AGNES BARTON.
- 1847, Jul 26 Waterlogged near Kelly's Island, Lake Erie with staves; repaired Cleveland.
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID