- 29' 8"
- 8' 11"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1857 - 61 Two enrollments Sandusky, OH.
- 1861, Jun 16 Sunk Cleveland, OH, Lake Erie, cargo wheat.
- 1861, Nov 5 Aground Chickenolee Reef, Lake Erie; released.
- 1863, Jul Collision with brig GENERAL WORTH, Detroit River.
- 1863, Oct 17 Aground Point Abino with wheat.
- 1864, May 26 Owned W. Filer, Manistee, MI & Mark S. Tyson, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1864, Jun 3 Stranded on reef at Buffalo, NY; grain laden; released by tug RELIEF.
- 1864 Repaired.
- 1865 Readmeasured; 219 gross tons.
- 1866, Aug Bound Buffalo - Chicago, IL, struck by lightning.
- 1868 219.63 gross tons.
- 1869, May Lost sails & gear on Lake Michigan.
- 1869, May Damaged by collision with schooner WILLIAM JONES at Manistee, Lake Michigan.
- 1869, Jun Collision with schooner KATE HINCHMAN, Chicago.
- 1870, Nov 2 Wrecked, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID