- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1880 Ran Cleveland, OH - Ogdensburg, NY with iron & flour, White Rock - Toledo with salt.
- 1881, Aug Converted to steambarge, Oswego.
- 1883, Oct 29 Disabled 10 miles from Cleveland; returned towed by AMERICAN EAGLE.
- 1884 Ran Cleveland - Islands stone trade; owned G.B. Mills, Cleveland.
- 1887, Jun 11 Burned Detroit River.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID