- Sail Number Masts
- 21' 6"
- 6' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1855 Enrolled Toledo, OH.
- 1856, Jun 7 Owned Elliot Holbrook, Detroit, MI.
- 1857, Jun 12 Owned Elon W. Hudson, Detroit.
- 1858, Apr 27 Owned Joseph B. Scott, Detroit & P.J. Price, Chicago.
- 1859, Oct 24 Ashore in snowstorm Point au Barques, Lake Huron; owned J.B. Scott, Detroit, released by tug REINDEER.
- 1860, May 2 Raised, leaking Port Hope; drydocked for repairs Detroit.
- 1862, Aug Collision with propeller IRON CITY, Detroit River.
- 1863, Oct 6 Lost rudder in gale off Long Point, Lake Erie.
- 1864 - 67 Six enrollments Chicago, IL.
- 1865 Owned J & J McKinnell, Detroit.
- 1868 Owned Holland, MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID