- Original Owner
- John Frazer & Frederick Joseph George
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1871 Claims built Beaupre at Battersea.
- 1872, Jun 19 Partial shares sold to John McClellan, Port Darlington, ONT & John McMurky, Bowmanville.
- 1872, Dec 28 Partial shares to John Hatherly Way, Columbus, ONT & William Henry Shorold, Toronto, ONT.
- 1876 Owned Donnegan, Kingston, ONT.
- 1876, Aug 28 Struck pier entering Oswego, NY harbor; rescued by tug MAJOR DANA.
- 1878 Owned W.H. Thorold, Toronto.
- 1879 Owned J.S. Forest, Kingston; 204 tons.
- 1879, Jun Owned Forest, Sandwich (Windsor), ONT.
- 1881, Jun Collision with steambarge H.L.WORTHINGTON, St. Clair River.
- 1883, Nov 12 Owned Malott, Kingston; wrecked Lake Huron.
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID