- Sail Number Masts
- 131' 8"
- 28' 4"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 376 17/95
History and Notes
- 1856, May 14 Enrolled Buffalo, NY; ran Buffalo - Chicago, IL.
- 1860 Owned H.C. Walker, Chicago.
- 1860, Apr 19 Owned Henry Harvey, Cleveland, OH.
- 1860, Oct Lost bowsprit, Waukegan, Lake Michigan.
- 1863, May 23 Collision with propeller CLEVELAND, Lake Erie.
- 1863, Nov Leaking, Lake Michigan, corn laden.
- 1864 Owned Henry Eldred, Chicago.
- 1865 Owned Henry Eldridge, Chicago.
- 1866 Owned Eldredge & Moore, Chicago.
- 1867 Rebuilt Milwaukee, WI; 255 gross tons.
- 1868 Owned Racine, WI; US10342.
- 1869, Nov Damaged two boats at Racine.
- 1870 Sunk by Maitland, Straits of Mackinaw.
- 1871 Owned Higgie & Glass, Racine, WI.
- 1871, May Dismantled by collision with bark MAITLAND.
- 1874, Aug Collision with schooner HARRISON, Chicago.
- 1874, Sep Waterlogged, Lake Michigan.
- 1875 Repaired.
- 1876 Owned F. Kirby & Company, Grand Haven, MI.
- 1877 Repaired.
- 1884, Apr 8 Owned J. Sawyer, Saginaw, MI.
- 1886, Nov Sunk Emery's boom, East Tawas, MI.
- 1889, Sep 5 Owned Alzada Abel; enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1895 Wrecked.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID