- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1873, Apr 30 Launched.
- 1873, May 5 Registered St. Catharine's, ONT.
- 1878, Aug 24 Slightly damaged by collision with schooner GRACE MURRAY, Lake Huron.
- 1880, Nov 8 Bound Toledo, OH - Kingston, ONT with corn, heavily damaged in gale off Port Colborne, ONT.
- 1882, Nov 14 Aground Bird Island reef, Niagara River entrance, cargo lumber; repaired Port Robinson, ONT.
- 1883, Nov Damaged in Lake Erie gale.
- 1887 Towed by LINCOLN with LISGAR.
- 1888 Towed by CELTIC.
- 1889 Towed by L. SHICKLUNA with LEWIS ROSS.
- 1889, Nov 26 Bound Charlotte - Toronto, ashore Port Credit opposite Minio; crew rescued & taken to Toronto.
- 1890, Apr 2 Owned McSherry; raised.
- 1891, Oct Rebuilt Toronto.
- 1898 Owned J.O. Nisbet, Detroit; home port Sarnia, ONT.
- 1902, Jun 27 Sunk St. Clair River; owned W.J. Strong, Port Elgin, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID