- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1863 Owned Thomas L. Parker, Chicago, IL.
- 1863, Aug Damaged in Lake Superior gale; cargo railroad iron.
- 1864 403 tons.
- 1866, May Aground Elk Island, St. Clair River.
- 1866, Jun Lost jib, Lake Erie.
- 1866, Oct Lost bowsprit, Lake Huron.
- 1871 Owned Pat Lynch, Oswego, NY.
- 1871, Dec 5 Ashore near Kettle Point, ONT, Lake Huron & wrecked.
- 1872, Apr Released by tug MARTIN.
- 1873, May Repaired Fitzgerald's shipyard, Port Huron, MI; renamed M.C. CAMERON.
- 1876 Owned Carter et al Montreal, QUE; C61159.
- 1878, Nov Ashore Goderich, ONT; owned Alex Armstrong, Seaforth; registered Montreal; 138 x 25.8 x 12.5.
- 1879 Owned Lee et al, Montreal, QUE; repaired.
- 1890 Arrived Marquette, MI from Montreal, QUE with timber, towed by TECUMSEH.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID