- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1876, May 19 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1878 Extensively overhauled, Detroit.
- 1878, Apr 5 Owned Lonsby Brothers, Mount Clemens.
- 1879, Sep 17 Owned Fred, John & Richard Seymour, Manistee, MI.
- 1879, Oct 11 Same owners, Grand Haven, MI.
- 1881 Ran in Montague - Chicago lumber trade.
- 1882, Apr Rebuilt as R.A. SEYMOUR, JR.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labad
- Unique ID