- Sail Number Masts
- 92' 6"
- 23' 6"
- 8' 4"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 161 60/95
History and Notes
- 1855, Sep 14 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1857, Aug 16 Damaged during Lake Michigan storm.
- 1859, Jul Ashore near Point aux Barques in gale, 2 lives lost.
- 1860 Owned Reuben More & Co., St. Clair.
- 1862, Jun Collision with tug EAGLE on Lake Erie.
- 1863 Owned J.G Irwin, Detroit, MI.
- 1863, May Lost anchors at Pidgeon Bay, Lake Erie.
- 1863, Jul Lost cargo hop poles, Lake Ontario, in gale.
- 1866 Owned Martin & Green, Oswego, NY.
- 1866, Oct Aground Lake Erie.
- 1868 Owned Buffalo, 132.37 gross tons.
- 1868 Nov 23 Foundered, Lake Erie; owned Stinson, Detroit.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID