- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1867 - 68 Four enrollments Cleveland, OH.
- 1868 US10226; owned Black River, OH.
- 1870 US20543 as Q.A. GILMORE.
- 1871 Owned Captain Moon, Black River.
- 1875, Jul Sunk Cleveland, Lake Erie, with cargo stone.
- 1879 Owned O. Moore et al, Black River, OH.
- 1881 Major share of vessel sold by S.E. Field & Son to James Gilmore for $450.
- 1881, Jun Wrecked Lake Erie.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID