- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1857, Jun 25 Registered St. Catherines, ONT.
- 1860 Owned W.A. Chisholm, St. Catherines.
- 1862 Large repairs.
- 1863 Owned Edward Brown, Hamilton, ONT.
- 1866 Owned Chisholm, St. Catherines.
- 1868 Rebuilt, 320 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned W.A. Chisholm, St. Catherines.
- 1876 To be repaired.
- 1877 Rebuilt.
- 1879 Owned James Norris, St. Catherines.
- 1880 Towed by LINCOLN with barge LISGAR.
- 1887 Towed by CLINTON with barge GRIMSBY & by SIR S.L. TILLEY in Duluth, MN & Montreal grain trade.
- 1888, Oct 3 Ashore Sanilac with propeller MATTAWAN in gale.
- 1889, Oct 11 Outfit recovered near Sand Beach.
- 1890 Towed by steamer CLINTOM as barge.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID