- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1855 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1860 Owned Leonard, Wells & Company, Vermillion.
- 1860, May Heavy damage to foremast & rigging by lightning, Lake Erie.
- 1863 Owned Scott & Scoville, Toledo, OH.
- 1864 Repaired.
- 1866 Owned Patrick Carrol, Cleveland, OH.
- 1866, Jun Lost sails on Lake Erie; sank at Sarnia.
- 1868 Owned at Detroit, MI.
- 1869, Apr 21 Owned Fred L. Wells, Port Huron, MI.
- 1872, Oct Aground Port Stanley, Lake Erie.
- 1873, Sep 2 Adrift on Niagara River near Buffalo.
- 1874 Rebuilt Toledo.
- 1874, May Damaged by collision, Detroit River.
- 1875, May 14 Aground with coal on Genessee River, Lake Ontario.
- 1876 Owned McAllister, et.al., Toledo.
- 1877, May 3 Struck by propeller COLORADO on Saint Clair River, nearly cut in two
- 1880 Rebuilt, 121.7' x 23.9' x 7.9', 176 gross tons.
- 1891, May 4 Waterlogged at Port Austin, Lake Huron with lumber; repaired.
- 1893, May 23 Wrecked, Bar Point, Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID