- Sail Number Masts
- Engine Number Propellers
- 25' 8"
- 12' 9"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 429 42/95
History and Notes
- 1846, Aug 30 Enrolled Rochester.
- 1847 Caught fire 5 times enroute to Chicago, IL; fire extinquished & made port safely.
- 1847, May 6 Ran down & sank schooner CUBA, Lake Ontario; sued by CUBA's owners for $18,000.
- 1851, Jun 5 Owned Elisha B. Strong, Rochester; ran Buffalo, NY & Chicago.
- 1852, Jun 9 Owned Herber Squires et al, Dunkirk, NY; ran Buffalo, Cleveland, OH & Detroit, MI.
- 1853, Aug 22 Owned Alanson Robinson, Buffalo; 2 decks, 1 mast; ran Dunkirk, Cleveland & Toledo, OH.
- 1854, Apr 11 Owned Addison Hills, Dunkirk; 1 deck, 1 mast.
- 1854, Jul Owned New York & Erie R.R. Co., Dunkirk; 1 propeller removed by W.T. Fitch, Cleveland.
- 1863, Apr 17 Owned Agustus Thomas et al, Toledo; rebuilt at Cleveland by Stevens & Presley as propeller; 1 deck, 1 mast, 138.2 x 25.2 10.82'; 441 gross tons.
- 1864, Jul 1 Owned W.E. Warriner et al, Detroit.
- 1865, Jul 31 Same owner; lumber trade.
- 1867 Same owner; US10243; ran Toledo to Alpena, MI.
- 1868 Same owner; burned to waters edge at Clark's Dry Dock, Detroit; rebuilt as barge; 1 deck, 142 x 25.2 x 10', 275.26 gross tons.
- 1870, Apr 1 Owned John Edwards, Trenton, MI.
- 1871, Jun 30 Owned John Edwards et al, Trenton.
- 1873, Jun 13 Owned S.B. Grummond et al, Detroit.
- 1880, Apr 28 Owned George L. Colwell et al, Harrisville, MI.
- 1885, May 4 Owned E.C. Recor et al, St. Clair, MI.
- 1888, Mar 14 Owned Arander H. Stafford et al, Detroit.
- 1891, Feb 28 Owned Patrick O'Day, Jr., Buffalo.
- 1897, Mar 22 Documents surrendered; broken up & abandoned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Databa
- Unique ID