- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1848 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1849, Oct 20 Collided with steamer SUPERIOR off Fox Island, Lake Michigan; repaired at Beaver Island.
- 1850, Jun 8 Collided with steamer LOUISIANA on St. Clair River; badly damaged.
- 1852, Sep Sprung leak & wet 150 bushels wheat.
- 1854, Jul Crew member died of cholera enroute Buffalo, NY to Cleveland, OH.
- 1860 Enrolled Buffalo; owned N.M. Standart, Cleveland.
- 1863 Owned Fraser, Buffalo.
- 1866 Owned Richardson & Rosenburg, Buffalo.
- 1868 Same owner; repaired, readmeasured as schooner; 223.67 gross tons; US10150.
- 1871 Owned Kane, Buffalo.
- 1879 Owned J.B. Lyon, Chicago, IL.
- 1881, Sep 20 Collided with propeller BUFFALO off Waukegan, IL, Lake Michigan; repaired.
- 1895, Sep Lost on Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID