- Original Owner
- J. Smith et al
- Propulsion Type
- Engine Type
- High Pressure (including HPNC)
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1840 Enrolled Maumee City, OH; ran Detroit, MI, Toledo, OH & Perrysburg.
- 1842 Chartered to run Lower Sandusky to Sandusky City, OH.
- 1843 Enrolled Sandusky.
- 1844 Ran Detriot & Maumee.
- 1844, Jun 25 Boiler exploded at dock in Windsor, ONT; sunk at dock; captain & 3 others killed.
- 1844, Jul 2 Raised & taken to Detroit.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- F.E. Hamilton
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID