- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 168 78/95
history and notes
- 1849 Cuyahoga District.
- 1850, Aug 5 Sprung a leak off Otter Creek; got into Cleveland, OH with loss of 100 tons salt cargo.
- 1854, Aug Ashore at Fort Marquette, Lake Michigan; cargo lumber; sank; owned C.F. Gray & Co. et al, Chicago, IL.
- 1854, Nov Ashore near Muskegon, MI.
- 1857, Aug Ashore at Two Rivers.
- 1859, Nov 26 Departing Chicago River holed & partically sunk.
- 1863 Owned Alex Reddick, Chicago.
- 1868 Not listed USMV.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID