- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Final Date Year
- Final Notes
- "Passed out 1891".
History and Notes
- May have been built 1866 & listed as schooner.
- 1869-70 Received boiler & engine at Chicago.
- 1871, Apr 14 Ashore near Pentwater, MI.
- 1876 34-ton tug, owned C. Mears.
- 1878 Rebuilt.
- 1882 Owned Pardee & Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1884 Owned John R. Cook, Ludington, MI.
- 1885 51 x 15 x 7.5; 34.61 gross tons, 17.31 net tons.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID