- Ownership Notes
- 1847, Jul 28 Brought down first lumber cargo from Lake Superior, 30,000 feet from L'Anse.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1843-44 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1844, Apr 10 Arrived Chicago having met with the wreck of schooner WAVE about 5 miles from Kalamazoo & took her anchor & chain. Also passed wreck of another vessel, possibly VICTORY.
- 1847, Dec 2 Arrived Ontonagon, MI with provisions; stripped vessel there, started for Green Bay by way of L'Anse,will probably lay up at L'Anse.
- 1848, May 27 Cabin for passengers added.
- 1849, May 19 Iron cargo, Jackson Iron Works, Marquette, MI to Sault Ste. Marie.
- 1849, Oct 11 Copper cargo Minnesota Mining Co., Ontonagon, MI to Saulte Ste. Marie.
- 1849 Enrolled Michilimackinac District, 52.16 tons.
- 1851 Running with mails Sault Ste. Marie to L'Anse, Captain Parker.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID