- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1849 Enrolled Rochester, NY District.
- 1852, Oct 20 Collision with schooner WEST WIND on Lake Erie.
- 1853, May 23 Collision with schooner KOSCIUSKO near Buffalo, Lake Erie.
- 1853, Nov 24 Aground Pultneyville, Lake Ontario.
- 1855 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1857 Enrolled Rochester.
- 1858 Enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1858 - 61 Enrolled Buffalo.
- 1859, Oct Ashore near Wellington, Lake Ontario.
- 1859, Nov 12 Damaged in storm, Lake Erie islands, lost deck cargo, anchors & some canvas.
- 1861 Enrolled Oswego.
- 1864 Owned Yolt, Montreal, QUE.
- 1865 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1866 Owned Babbitt, Montreal, QUE.
- 1867 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1869, Dec Sunk, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Canadian Registers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID