- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- 115 17/95
history and notes
- 1851 Owned John Stevens, Mt. Clemens, MI & D.F. Cook, Maumee City, OH.
- 1853 Owned Kercheval & Collins, outfitted for passengers, runs between Detroit, Ashley & Mt. Clemens.
- 1854 Rebuilt Detroit by Wolverton; 135.4 x 16.11 x 6, 132.66 gross tons.
- 1856 Rebuilt at Mt. Clemens, MI by Wm. Buchanen.
- 1860 Owned Daniel Mason, Detroit, MI.
- 1861, Aug 28 Wrecked Detroit River, Sandwich Pt., Windsor, ONT. Owned Capt. Meisel.
- 1862 Owned J. Smith, Detroit, MI.
- 1863, May 27 Rebuilt as barge.
- 1865 Machinery transferred to HEATHER BELL. Last owner Jeremiah E. Smith, Detroit, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Hall's Record
- Emerson H. Knack
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID