- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Boilers
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
history and notes
- 1884, Jul 28 First enrolled, improvements later that year; ran Duluth, MN - Superior, WI with MARY MARTIN & HATTIE LLOYD.
- 1888 Owned C.W. Wheeler & E.R. Short.
- 1889, May 5 Owned J.J. & C.D. Hibbard, Duluth; repaired & returned to service.
- 1890, Jun 5 Blew onto mudbanks near Rices Point, Duluth.
- 1890, Nov 1 Owned John Hanson, West Superior; burned, Lake Superior.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID