- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1868 237.57 gross tons; US9534.
- 1868, Aug 27 Aground Grey's Reef, Lake Michigan with grain; released by LEVIATHAN.
- 1869, Aug Sprang leak, Lake Michigan; repaired.
- 1869, Nov Damaged by Lake Michigan gale.
- 1871 Owned Tillotson, Fremont.
- 1874, Oct 19 Sank quickly after striking rock near Detour, MI light, Lake Huron.
- 1874, Nov 19 Foundered at anchor off Fairport, OH; major repairs.
- 1875, Jun 4 Owned W.S. McLean, East Saginaw, MI.
- 1876 Barge.
- 1883 Ran on M Line out of Buffalo, NY; major repairs.
- 1887, Apr 20 Owned Thomas B. Ganey.
- 1890 Towed by ALPENA in Alpena, MI & Cleveland, OH lumber trade.
- 1892, Apr 9 Owned J.C. Garry, Port Huron District.
- 1892, Jun 27 Aground Stoney Island, Detroit River with stone; released.
- 1901, May 10 Sunk, Lake Huron.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID