- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1871, Aug 25 Lost deck load lumber in Lake Ontario, bound Toronto, ONT - Oswego, NY.
- 1875, Nov 15 Ashore South Bay Point with 2,200 bushels barley, bound Belleville - Oswego; large repairs.
- 1878 Owned D. Foster, Belleville.
- 1879 Owned A.M. Foster, Belleville.
- 1880, Oct 4 Ashore at Oswego with SEABIRD in storm.
- 1884 - 86 Owned A. Waters, Belleville.
- 1888, Apr 18 Burned, Lake Ontario.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID