- Sail Number Masts
- 97' 2"
- 23' 6.5"
- 9' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 190 33/95
History and Notes
- 1845, Apr 30 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1845, Nov 23 Damaged in Lake Erie gale.
- 1848 Carried wheat Buffalo, NY - Cleveland.
- 1851 Large repairs.
- 1852, Sep 11 Owned H.N. Gates & L.H. Day, Cleveland.
- 1854, Jun 2 Sprung leak Cleveland harbor; repaired there.
- 1856, Jun 26 Owned James Carson, Ontonago, MI; enrolled Mackinac.
- 1856, Aug 23 Owned C. W. Newhall, Detroit, MI.
- 1857, Oct Aground Belle Island, Detroit River.
- 1860, Oct Ashore below Point au Pelee; released by tug OSWEGO.
- 1861, May 6 Bound Detroit - Buffalo, 8,983 bushels corn; owned C. W. Newhall, Detroit; capsized Lake Erie following striking a reef 4 miles west Buffalo, NY at mouth of Niagara River; raised but reported not used again.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID