- Propulsion Type
- 99' 6"
- 16' 2"
- 6' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1851, Aug 27 First enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1852, Dec 8 Collision with brig POWHATTAN.
- 1853, May 17 Owned Theo Barton, Buffalo; towed rafts of square timber, Chippawa ONT - Tonawanda, NY.
- 1854, Feb 16 Owned Ebenezer P. Dorr, Buffalo.
- 1855, Oct 10 Owned James Ogden & Tomothy Jerome, Saginaw, MI.
- 1860 Operated as a river boat; 102 tons.
- 1861 Repaired.
- 1861, Jun 28 Struck ferry LITTLE EASTERN on Saginaw River, MI.
- 1862 Repaired; owned at Detroit, MI, used as tug on St. Clair Flats.
- 1862, Sep Confiscated by Canadians & renamed F. DRAKE.
- 1863, Oct 20 Burned Newport (Marine City), MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- F.E. Hamilton
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directo
- Unique ID