- Original Owner
- Francis S. Low
- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Old Style
- 39 32/95
history and notes
- 1851, Jun 24 Enrolled Albany, NY.
- 1852 Ran Tonawanda, NY from Chippewa.
- 1853, Apr 18 Owned William J. Ferrell, Buffalo, NY.
- 1853, Aug 4 Owned Clarence H. Dyer, Chicago, IL.
- 1853, Aug 5 Owned Edward Kelley, Buffalo.
- 1853 Used in Chicago, towing vessels & canal boats in the river & canal.
- 1854, Jun 14 Owned William H.A. Smith & Thompson J.S. Flint, Chicago.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID