- Engine Type
- High Pressure (including HPNC)
- Tonnage Gross
- 200 tons
history and notes
- 1871, May 20 Enrolled Detroit; traded Frankfort, MI - Escanaba, MI.
- 1872 Owned Frankfort Iron Co., Detroit, MI; S. L. Fuller, secretary.
- 1872, Oct Grounded inside piers, Frankfort, MI.
- 1874, Apr 7 Owned M. C. McCarthy, Bangor, MI.
- 1874, Jun Smashed, St. Clair Flats, Lake St. Clair.
- 1874, Aug Damaged wheel & hull, Lake Michigan.
- 1874, Sep Burned, Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID