- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1849 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1849, Sep 5 Maiden trip Huron - Buffalo with wheat.
- 1850 Three enrollments Buffalo, NY.
- 1850, Oct 2 Beached near Fairport with lumber.
- 1853 Enrolled Rochester.
- 1854 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1854, Dec Sunk near head of Lake Erie.
- 1855 May have been ashore Lake Michigan.
- 1860 Owned G. Roberts, Chicago, IL.
- 1863 Owned John Powers, Racine, WI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID