- Sail Number Masts
- 25' 11"
- 10' 3"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 292 9/95
history and notes
- 1854 Enrolled Buffalo, NY; ran Buffalo - Chicago, IL.
- 1854, Oct 1 Wrecked Little Traverse Bay, Lake Michigan; one life lost; bound Kenosha, WI - Buffalo, wheat laden.
- 1854, Nov Rigging, sails & etc. brought down by propeller BUFFALO.
- 1855, Sep 13 Owned Hiram Niles, Buffalo, NY.
- 1855, Oct Recovered.
- 1856, Jun 18 Owned Elijah K. Bruce & Geo. D. Fargo.
- 1859 Operated on Atlantic Ocean; owned New York, NY.
- 1859, Nov 28 Brought to Algiers, LA by steamer; badly damaged; repaired.
- 1860 Owned Provoost, Buffalo.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID