- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
history and notes
- 1868, Aug Launched.
- 1869, Apr Driven ashore in gale, Sandusky Bay.
- 1871, May Damaged in collision with schooner J.W. NICHOLS at Cleveland.
- 1874, Oct Struck pier & sank, Black River, OH; raised.
- 1876 Owned Capt. Church, Vermillion, MN.
- 1879 Owned J. Stang, Black River, NY.
- 1881, Oct 29 Owned A. Tondo (Trudo?), Bay City, MI.
- 1885, Jul 29 Rammed, sunk by steamer NEBRASKA.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID