- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final How
history and notes
- Possibly built in Glasgow, Scotland.
- c1899 Renamed AEOLIUS.
- 1899 Owned H.E. Farhney.
- 1909, Apr Sunk Cleveland, OH, Lake Erie.
- 1930 Owned State of Illinois, Revenue of Waterways, Lockport, IL.; steeple compound engine: 7 & 12 x 8", 1 scotch boiler 7 1/2' x 4 1/2'.
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID