- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1868 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1868, Jun 9 Passed Detroit on first trip westward.
- 1869, Jul Damaged in collision, Lake Michigan.
- 1869, Oct Aground Point Abino, Lake Erie, grain laden; released by tugs PEREW & NIMS.
- 1871, Mar Sails & outfit burned, Detroit.
- 1872, Nov 12 Sunk in collision with propeller IRONSIDES, Milwaukee, WI; raised.
- 1876 Owned John Long, Chicago, IL.
- 1877, Aug 17 Withdrawn as Floating Hospital & refitted for grain trade.
- 1878, Jul Chartered by Thornton, Bruce & Co. to transport deals Grand Haven, MI - Europe.
- 1878, Aug Outfitted for ocean travel at Detroit.
- 1880 Collided with schooner LOUISA MCDONALD & sank off Door County, WI.
- 1881 Repaired.
- 1882, Aug 23 Damaged in collision with schooner R.B. KING outside Chicago, IL.
- 1883, Nov Towed, leaking, to Chicago.
- 1885, Sep 18 Wrecked, Lake Michigan.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- James J. Jetzer
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID