- Original Owner
- Ford River Lumber Co.
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
history and notes
- 1879 Launched; built for Ford River, MI lumber trade.
- 1880, Jun 4 Collision at Manitowoc, Lake Michigan; repaired.
- 1888, Jun Collision with scow VENTURE, off Two Rivers, WI; slight damage; scow heavily damaged.
- 1906, Oct Disabled in gale, drifted for 3 days, towed into Chicago.
- 1907 Towed by steamer CITY OF NEW YORK.
- 1907 Sold Canadian, C122345; owned Chancy Daryan, Kingston, ONT.
- 1917 Transferred to Port of Brigeton, Barbados.
- 1919 Reported abandoned & scrapped.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Donald V. Baut
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID