- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1883, May 5 Launched.
- 1883, Jun 4 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; coal & iron ore trade.
- 1884 Rebuilt, 2 decks; readmeasured, 968.71 gross / 775.3 net tons.
- 1885, Nov 10 Ashore on Outer Island, Apostle Islands, Lake Superior; release cost $17,000.
- 1886, Apr 19 Owned Buffalo & Port Huron Transportation Co., Buffalo, NY.
- 1887, Mar 31 Owned Wm. Forbes et al, Port Huron.
- 1889, Mar 26 Owned Colin McLaughlin, Port Huron.
- 1892, Apr 5 Owned McLaughlin Transportation Co., Port Huron.
- 1894, Oct 7 Ashore on Sulphur Island Reef, Thunder Bay, Lake Huron; released undamaged.
- 1894, Oct 28 Caught fire while in dry dock, Superior, WI; temporary repairs.
- 1895, May 28 Collided with schooner GUIDO on Lake Michigan; severe damage to hull & cabin.
- 1902, Jan 23 Owned Hartman et al, Tonawanda, NY.
- 1902, May 22 Rebuilt, 1 deck, 1 mast; readmeasured, 742 gross / 549 net tons; same owners.
- 1902, May 21 Caught fire while on Lake St. Clair Flats, ran ashore on Canadian side, burned to water line.
- 1902, Jul 10 Raised & towed to Algonoc, MI; machinery removed; later, (1907-08) engine installed in steamer CALEDONIA.
- 1905, May Hull towed to Fort William, ONT; converted to lighter.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patr
- Unique ID