- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned Chapman, Black River, NY.
- 1881, Jul Sold by Robert Field & George Stevens to Streibinger, Cleveland for breakwater.
- 1883, Feb Capsized & sank, Cleveland, OH; raised.
- 1887, Nov 6 Burned Cleveland, Lake Erie.
- 1891, Sep 28 Sunk in collision with steam lighter H . . STLER at Cleveland.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID