- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863, Oct 24 Ashore St. Clair Flats; damaged in collision with schooner RAPID.
- 1861, Nov Ashore Presque Isle, Lake Huron; released.
- 1862, Oct 19 Ashore St. Clair Flats; released.
- 1865 Readmeasured 161 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Mrs. White, Port Burwell.
- 1866, Aug 31 Owned William Magee & Geo. Luschon, Hamilton, ONT.
- 1869, Jul 22 Sprung leak & lost canvas in gale off Cleveland, OH; towed to Erie, PA.
- 1871 date unknown Repaired.
- 1871, Mar 17 Owned William & Jas. Johnson, Hamilton.
- 1874 Owned Allen T. Maybee, Coborne, ONT.
- 1874, Apr 25 Owned Allen Tollingham, Colbourne, ONT.
- 1875, Apr 7 Owned Thomas Howard, Belleville, ONT.
- 1881, Apr 30 Owned Martin P. Hayes, Seaforth, ONT.
- 1887, Dec 2 Registry closed, converted to hulk.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID