- Sail Number Masts
- 16' 7"
- 6' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 47 87/ 95
history and notes
- 1845 First enrolled Mackinac, MI.
- 1845 Fall Owned Gabriel Andreas Frils, Milwaukee, WI; pulled ashore Walker's Point & lengthened to almost twice of original size; back into service in spring of 1846.
- 1846, Sep Portaged from Sault to Lake Superior.
- 1847, Spring Seized by Canadian Customs on Lake Superior & condemned for smuggling.
- 1848, May 24 Advertised for sale.
- 1854, Dec 7 Struck reef between Kelly's Island; broken into pieces.
- 1855, Oct Lost deck load, Lake Erie.
- 1857, Oct 9 Wrecked Muskegeon, MI.
- 1867 Wrecked in storm.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID