- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1869, Feb 12 Owned Allen Breck, Garden Island, ONT.
- 1871, Sep 16 Owned Dexter Eccles, Wolfe Island, ONT.
- 1872, Feb 22 Owned Albert Minaker et al, Marysburg, ONT.
- 1872, Apr 23 Rebuilt, mast added, rigged as schooner.
- 1880, May 19 Owned William Ostrander, Picton, ONT; rebuilt at Bath by Robinson; 90.3 x 18 x 6'; 76 gross tons; C72968; renamed FLORA.
- 1882, Mar 20 Owned Walker et al, Picton.
- 1884, Mar 29 Owned R. Mullholland et al, Coburg, ONT.
- 1884, May 21 Owned J. Adamson, Toronto, ONT.
- 1894, Apr 14 Wrecked at Oakville, ONT.
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID