- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1861, Aug Launched.
- 1861, Sep 3 Arrived Detroit, MI on maiden voyage.
- 1861, Sep Lost topmasts in squall.
- 1863, Apr Aground St. Clair Flats, Lake St. Clair; released.
- 1863, May 5 Aground Point Pelee, Lake Erie with wheat.
- 1863, Sep Lost anchor, St. Clair River.
- 1864, Oct 6 Aground St. Clair Flats; released.
- 1868 Owned Chicago, IL; 316.16 gross tons; US9188.
- 1869, Nov Lost sails, sprung leak, Lake Huron.
- 1871 Owned Thomas Hood, Chicago.
- 1871, May 27 Bound Chicago - Kingston with wheat, went ashore on Salmon Point in fog with barque ACORN.
- 1871, Aug Collision on St. Clair Flats.
- 1871, Sep Aground Mammy Judy at Detroit.
- 1881, May 11 Aground on Wangoshance Point, Lake Michigan.
- 1883, Nov Lost on Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID