- 14' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 27 60/95
History and Notes
- 1853, Sep 13 Found capsized on Lake St. Clair by Captain Miner (or Minor).
- 1854, Mar 14 Owned Francis Desrochers, Detroit, MI.
- 1855, Apr 24 Owned Mary Ann & Francis Desrochers, Mt. Clemens, MI.
- 1859, Nov 22 Owned John Stupinsky, Detroit.
- 1860, May 8 Owned Andrew McLaughlin, Detroit.
- 1860, Oct Capsized Detroit River after colliding with schooner H. RAND.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID