- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1866 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1866 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI.
- 1868 Owned Chicago, IL.
- 1869, Jul Lumber laden, sprung leak, Lake Michigan.
- 1870, Jun Ran between Saugatuck, MI - Chicago, IL in lumber trade.
- 1870, Oct Lost centerboard off Perrotett's Pier, ashore; towed by tugs L.B. COATES & IRA CHAFFEE.
- 1875, Apr 16 Repaired.
- 1876 Owned D. Cummins, Saugatuck.
- 1877, Sep 28 Towed by tug FANNY SHRIVER in lumber tradings between Holland, MI - Port Sheldon, MI.
- 1877, Nov 16 Ashore Grand Haven in gale.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID