- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1870, Oct 1 Launched.
- 1870, Nov 3 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1871 Owned Winslow, Buffalo, NY.
- 1873, Oct Aground Racine Reef, Lake Michigan.
- 1876 Owned Haley, Buffalo, NY.
- 1879 Large repairs; new bulwarks at Robert Mills & Co. yard.
- 1883, May Ashore Point au Pelle, Lake Huron, coal laden; released after jettisoning 200 tons coal.
- 1883, Sep 23 Bound from Toledo, damaged by gale effects.
- 1883, Nov 14 Wrecked Long Point.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID